Yoga for Beginners – Learn Downward Dog, Plank, and Chaturanga (Free Class)
There are certain yoga poses you’ll practice nearly every time in a Vinyasa style yoga class. There are three key poses that you’re pretty much guaranteed to practice in every Vinyasa class: Downward Facing Dog, Plank, and Chaturanga.
In this 12-minute video from the Intro to Vinyasa Yoga bundle, we will break down the foundations of these three yoga poses so you learn proper alignment, muscle engagement, and the inside scoop on how to practice these poses safely and effectively. You will come away feeling strong and confident in your Down Dog, Plank, and Chaturanga practice.
Interested in taking more classes from this 6-class video bundle? Check out the Intro to Vinyasa Yoga bundle.
Don't Miss These
- 10 Unexpected Signs You Don’t Get Enough ProteinSponsored by Svelte
- 12 Yoga Poses for Back Pain - Strengthen and Heal Your Lower BackAllie Flavio |
- Could Coconut Oil in My Coffee be the Key to My Weight Loss?Katherine Smith |
- 10 Great Yoga YouTube Channels for Free Yoga VideosKrysta Shannon |
- 7 Law of Attraction Hacks That Will Change Your Life ForeverAshton Aiden |
- What the Om? The Meaning Behind 5 Common Yoga SymbolsAimee Yamamori |