Badass Yogi Jessamyn Stanley Talks Yoga Body Stereotypes (Video)
It’s time to start shifting the stereotypes in the yoga world. Yoga is open to everyone – no matter what the person’s shape or size – and it’s time we start living up to that idea.
Jessamyn Stanley is a yoga teacher that offers the message of acceptance and self-love to the yoga world. In this video, she explains her point of view about the stereotypes in yoga and how we can remove those stereotypes by loving ourselves, and our fellow yogis.
This amazing, inspirational body-positive advocate and yoga teacher promotes self-acceptance and finding your own power – and for that, we think everyone should watch this video.
“F*ck that noise . . . I’m going to be myself and wear what I want to wear.” – Jessamyn Stanley
To learn more about Jessamyn Stanley, check out her website jessamynstanley.com.
Michelle is living the yoga mom life and loving every second. She believes all beings deserve joy, peace and love and aims to be an example. Forever grateful for her yoga practice, she is honored to be able to share as a yoga teacher and Editor here at YogiApproved.com.
Don't Miss These
- 10 Unexpected Signs You Don’t Get Enough ProteinSponsored by Svelte
- 12 Yoga Poses for Back Pain - Strengthen and Heal Your Lower BackAllie Flavio |
- 10 Great Yoga YouTube Channels for Free Yoga VideosKrysta Shannon |
- 7 Law of Attraction Hacks That Will Change Your Life ForeverAshton Aiden |
- Could Coconut Oil in My Coffee be the Key to My Weight Loss?Katherine Smith |
- What the Om? The Meaning Behind 5 Common Yoga SymbolsAimee Yamamori |