Review of FLEX – The Eco-Friendly Tampon Alternative (Video)
There are many compelling reasons to consider not using tampons. From the bleach, fragrances, and chemicals that most tampons contain, to their risk for TSS and other issues, tampons might not be the best choice for a period product.
FLEX is a revolutionary, popular period product that we put to the test. FLEX has a lot of bragging points, and we wanted to see how using it stacks up to tampons, pads, and menstrual cups.
Here’s what we think about the FLEX period product:
Now that you’ve seen our review, here are the main details you need to know about FLEX:
- Can be worn up to 12 hours, which means you only have to change it two times per day on average
- Eco-friendly because it creates less waste than tampons and pads
- Can be worn for mess-free sex
- Designed to fit the vast majority of women, including mothers
- Disposable, so it’s convenient for travel and on-the-go
- Great for active lifestyles and swimming
- No-mess application and removal
- Won’t cause yeast infections or BV
- Has not been linked to TSS
- Made from medical-grade, hypoallergenic materials
This product sounds amazing! But when it comes to the application, if you have traditionally only used pads or tampons, it might take some getting used to. The good news is that Flex is really great when it comes to answering your questions (and they assure you that no question is “too weird”).
We recommend checking out this really helpful and informative video on the FLEX website:
The results are in – we think FLEX makes an excellent alternative period product and love that it’s eco-friendly, safe to use, and can be worn during sex. If you’re interested in trying out FLEX, you can start with their free trial and just pay for shipping.
Thanks for watching and be sure, to subscribe to our YogiApproved YouTube channel so you can stay up to date on all of our latest videos!
Don't Miss These
- 10 Unexpected Signs You Don’t Get Enough ProteinSponsored by Svelte
- 12 Yoga Poses for Back Pain - Strengthen and Heal Your Lower BackAllie Flavio |
- 10 Great Yoga YouTube Channels for Free Yoga VideosKrysta Shannon |
- Could Coconut Oil in My Coffee be the Key to My Weight Loss?Katherine Smith |
- 7 Law of Attraction Hacks That Will Change Your Life ForeverAshton Aiden |
- What the Om? The Meaning Behind 5 Common Yoga SymbolsAimee Yamamori |