YogiApproved is one of the fastest growing yoga, health and wellness publications on the web. We live and breathe our mission of spreading happiness, health and yoga to as many people as possible. We are based out of beautiful Denver, CO in a beautiful zen industrial space full of good vibes. We are a small team of like-minded 20 and 30 somethings. The coffee is flowing, the yoga mats are down, and RÜFÜS DU SOL radio is the Pandora station of choice.
Interested in joining our team?
Here are the rockstars we are currently looking for:
Social Media Manager
We are looking for a smart, creative, visual, and detail-oriented individual to manage all social media platforms on YogiApproved.com. The ideal candidate should be a motivated self-starter who is knowledgeable about social media and understand online marketing best practices. You love yoga and wellness and are passionate about sharing this lifestyle with others. This position works directly with our Content Director, Videographer, and Editorial team. You must be a Denver resident to apply.
- Create, curate, and manage all social content
- Manage partnerships
- Build effective content strategy
- Produce social content
- Brand development
- Identify new growth opportunities
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Create and manage relationships with influencers
The ideal applicant will have the following skills:
- A strong understanding of brand identity
- A strong understanding of social media best practices
- 2 years+ experience in social media management
- You love learning and have the drive to self teach
- Strong writing skills and understanding of grammar
- You are extremely visual and detail oriented
- Some experience with photography is preferred
- You’re familiar with Google Docs, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- You practice yoga and enjoy living a healthy lifestyle
Hours Per Week: 20
Start date: When can you start?
Location: Downtown Denver, CO
To Apply: Please respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you would be a great fit for this role. Also include a resume, and links to your social media accounts.
Online Editorial Internship
We are looking for student interns to join our team part time (10-15 hours per week – scheduling flexible), in our downtown Denver office. The ideal candidate will be a creative, detail-orientated Journalism student with experience in digital content production and social media, along with an interest in online publications. A three-month commitment is required. This is offered in fall, spring, and summer. We have one position available per semester.
The intern will work closely with the Editorial Director to support the entire editorial process. While the intern will have the opportunity to be a part of each step in this process, there are several key areas of responsibility. Those areas include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in research and provide trend reports
- Write assigned content
- Edit articles and prepare them for publication
Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in college or university and eligible for academic internship credit
- Have exceptional writing and communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Be computer literate and Internet savvy
- Be familiar with Google Docs, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Previous experience in yoga is not required, but interest in yoga and wellness preferred
- Applicant must be able to come into the office 2-3 days per week
Start Date: Internship program is offered each semester
Duration: 3-4 months
Hours Per Week: 10-15
To Apply: Please respond via email to email@example.com and include a cover letter (in the email body) and resume.